Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A lot of hidden passion goes a long way.

My husband was given a professional DSLR camera, and I was instantly hooked trying to figure out exactly how to get the perfect image - exposure, focus, etc.  I am a Virgo so anal is a nice way of describing my need for perfection. The quality of my images was/is the most important part of my pictures and as I learned how to get that down, the rest just fell into place



I have always loved pictures and documenting even the smallest events so I took that passion and completely immersed myself into the world of photography. I read countless books, joined several online photography groups, bought new lenses and equipment and read a gazillion websites while disecting every part of my pictures. I was in love.



And now that I feel like I have read and taught myself all I can, I get to go to Chicago in May (with one of my best college friends :) to a workshop put on by one of the most AMAZING photographers I have seen. Check her out at  www.alwphotography.com - her blog shows even more of her beautiful images.



I'm so excited I can't contain myself. This is the perfect way to better my business and most importantly my images I offer you. The images this lady does has such "pop" and they are so beautiful.



I am loving how Pickles to Giggles Photography is taking off and more than that, I love how much I LOVE doing what I do. I'm really excited to be starting out, but along the way I have asked myself and God many times if this is what I am supposed to be doing, and He shows me many signs, such as an e-mail like this...



Jennifer - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sneak peek and can't wait to see the rest.  Wow.  Absolutely great.



And then I get my answer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment