Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Monday, August 31, 2009

is it monday again.

It was so hard getting up this morning.......wishing I could nap with my 10 week old right now too :)


2 precious newborns needing a little sleep :)


DSC_0015 


DSC_0031_1 



3 comments:

Alecia Tabb said...

Cute! Are these the 2 newborns you did after Kane's session? Thats how I felt today too! Kane was still feeling bad yesterday and had 101 temp and was up a few times last night. Mommy needs some good sleep tonight. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Jennifer Womack said...

Thanks girl!! Yes, these are the 2 :) I glanced through 10 pics as Kane's pics were downloading and loved these!! I just went through Kane's pics and LOVE them!! There are SO many great ones!! I'm posting your gallery now - where did you get his '1' shirt - I want to order one for Gavin now :)Enjoy your pics!!

Alecia Tabb said...

I love them and can't wait to see the rest! You did great at getting some good ones, even with his cranky butt. I didn't know how they would turn out with the mood he was in. Nothing a little sweets cant take care of! :)
I orderd his shirt from etsy. I went to the shop MyPersonalizedTshirt. Try this link, it should hopefully take you to her shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6282122
She has some cute ideas.

Post a Comment