Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

lots of babies too.

With the rush of family for Christmas - I have had a ton of newborn calls too. A nice change to my singing and silliness :)


I can't decide which one I like better - just know I love this shot!!


DSC_0207
DSC_0207bw
Enjoy!! And stay warm!!! 



3 comments:

Sarah K said...

Hey Jennifer!
I like the color one.
I want to get a new lens for my starter Nikon, I've been reading the 50mm is a great one, do you recommend it?
Merry Christmas.

Jennifer Womack said...

Hey Sarah!! I love my 50mm and highly recommend it - lenses make a huge difference!! How are you!! Miss seeing your pretty face!!

Sarah K said...

I miss seeing you all too. We drove past KUMC the other day and the girls asked me why we don't go to music anymore. I love seeing new photos on your blog you're making amazing memories for people.

Post a Comment