Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

more kids and chairs.

and still more to come... :) I just got back from a wonderful getaway with my hubby and now have almost 10,000 images to proof - looks like I will be glued to my chair for a while!


But I don't mind when I get to look at sessions as amazing as these!!


Loving the way all of them turned out!!


Untitled-11


DSC_0185


DSC_0462


DSC_0549


Untitled-14


 DSC_0783


Untitled-15


Untitled-12


Untitled-13


Untitled-19


Untitled-17


Untitled-20




Untitled-21


Untitled-16


DSC_1170


Untitled-18 
  
  
 ENJOY!!


 Many more fabulous ones coming :)  



3 comments:

Sarah K said...

I don't envy you one bit - 10,000 images - yowzers! You got some great captures of all these kids...I'm LOVING mine. Can't wait to have them hanging on the wall!!!

Laura Pechal said...

beautiful pictures of gorgeous kids!!!

Carol said...

Love them all!

Post a Comment