Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Friday, May 28, 2010

belly bump.

You know those people in life that make you smile just thinking about them....well this family is it!! This mommy is amazing - truly one of the VERY best mommies I know. And I am so lucky to get to be a mommy with her!! She is just one of those people that you walk away from a better person, mom, friend......everything. Never a dull moment with us!! And we love it!!

So excited for that third 'little turkey' to arrive!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment