Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

baby sam.

I am going to have to let these AMAZING pictures do the talking of how incredibly adorable this little guy and his parents are. I am laid up in bed trying to crank out these sessions.


I have a double ear infection and both eardrums ruptured from my flight home from Denver Monday night - so I am in PAIN. And in need of a nap now....


DSC_47931 
DSC_46581


Untitled-1




DSC_4924 


Blog3



Blog5


DSC_47061


DSC_47381

ENJOY!  

15 comments:

Sarah K said...

beautiful work Jennifer...so sorry to ear about your ears...sounds awful, hope you feel better soon!

Jessica said...

Baby Sam looks so cute! She did such a good job!

Jennifer said...

These photos are just precious!!!This lady is fantastic...I just might have to se her one day too :)

maria benson said...

ahhh...the photots are just amazing!! Love them! Congratulations BA and Shannon! Can't wait to see him in person!

Stephanie Hoffman said...

Oh my goodness... Sam is the cutest!! Great pictures!! My favorites are the one of you kissing him, and the family photo w/ chimay :)

Holly said...

Shannon and Brian,
These are such beautiful pictures. You all make such a great family, especially with the addition of Sam. I am so happy for you all. He is such a handsome little guy. Thanks for sharing your moments. Holly

Jenny Valcarce said...

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing these you guys. I just love you guys so much and I can't wait until you let me babysit! Aunt Jenny

Ashley said...

These photos are great! You all look so wonderful!

Tiffany Byers said...

AWESOME!!! I love it! The pictures are soooo good! I will need to get that contact info from you because I will need pictures done for my little rugrats!! He is so precious. Kisses from the Byers!

Jane Meyer said...

Wow- too sweet. She did a great job, wished someone would have been around years ago when Kara was a baby... oh wait, I was. :) Congratulations to both of you, I can't wait to meet him in person. Best always-J

Kasey Ulrich said...

Oh they turned out soooo well! I am so excited. Jennifer, you do amazing work and I am so happy you were able to do such great photos for my sis and Brian =) These pics make me love Sam even more than I do and I wasn't sure that was possible.

Tracie Butler said...

oh my goodness! these are so beautiful. they capture him so very well. i can't wait to see audrey's pics! jennifer: i'm so sorry to hear about your ear infection. feel better soon.

Danielle Ray said...

These pictures are amazing! I love all of them, your family looks so beautiful! Looks like you find me a photographer for Brenna when she is born!

Uncle D. said...

All the pictures are great but the picture of Sam lying on the sofa with his little face turned out looking at the camera... just incredible!! Great job!

Ally said...

Beautiful!! You are so talented, Jennifer. Hope you are feeling better!

Post a Comment