Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

make your heart smile.

Sometimes you meet people and they immediately make your heart smile and you just know you are going to be friends...I really feel that way with ALL of my clients and I felt that with this family the instant we met!!


Remember baby K in the belly and see more here.


DSC_0195 copy 
  
well her she is in all her fresh beauty.


1
(click on pic to see in better resolution - one thing I need to figure out with these vertical images :)


DSC_2446_1


11 
(click on pic to see in better resolution :)


DSC_2424 copy


DSC_2465


DSC_2486


12 
(click on pic to see in better resolution :)


DSC_2593_1


  14 
 (click on pic to see in better resolution :)



 13
(click on pic to see in better resolution :)


still playing around with some blog presentations...thinking this one might stick....what do you think :)


And be on the look out for her belly to baby flip book - will be posting pics soon!


Enjoy!!



  



4 comments:

angela said...

These photos are great- I love the descriptive words and phrases that you used! LOVE that Blackman family.

Alecia Tabb said...

The Blackmans have a very special place in the Tabbs hearts. Jennifer you did a wonderful job at capturing the love between each of them. Karoline is just beautiful. Cant wait to see the rest!

paz McEachern said...

What a beautiful family!

Lyndsey Moore said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! My fav is the black & white of Kash looking at Karoline and Katie & Kris looking at the kids!! Its precious!

Post a Comment