Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

peek a boo.

DSC_1653


i see you.


DSC_1654 

I wanted to add this little bit of info for those of you who aren't quite sure about digital images vs. a photographer who sells prints and what would work best for you.


This was an e-mail exchange between myself and a new client.....



Hi Jennifer,












Just one last question. If I have pictures printed on my own from the CD you provide me with will they look nice? I ask because that seems to be one of the differences between you and one other photographer I am looking into. She charges a lower session fee amount but requires me to purchase $400 worth of prints from her. Please let me know when you get a moment.


Thank you!

"potential new client"



 









Hi "potential new client"!


To answer your question, your print quality would vary based on where you got them printed. I say that because as prices vary from place to place, so will the quality and color. I recommend places to go......or you always have the option to order all sizes, custom sizes, canvas prints, etc through me at a very discounted rate. I would recommend a large print (larger than 11x14) to be printed by a professional lab - mpix.com and "one other AWESOME place I tell my clients" is a great one online.


And you can check pricing against mine if you did choose to order the best quality prints through me - (and each of those prints ordered will be fully edited and retouched as requested :)


5x7 $10


8x10 $20


11x14 $45


16x20 $75


20x24 $100


And remember that included in your $450 session fee are 3 prints - (1) 11x14 and (2) 8x10s or smaller


But what I love is the great perk of having the CD of ALL your images!!! And you don't have to decide within 2 weeks which ones you want and what sizes, as that might change over time. I am constantly changing photo displays around my home and reordering the same prints in different sizes to fit my growing walls :) You also have all images to make a book, add to a scrapbook or photo album, post on facebook, email to friends, make announcements or cards and make as many prints as your like, whenever you like.


I hope this helps. Please let me know if any of this is confusing :) I would love to chat if would like.


Thanks girl!! Jennifer


 


Hi Jennifer,


I am sold :) If you could let me know what weekends in _____ you have available we will book. Thanks for taking the time to answer all of my questions.


Thank you!


"NEW CLIENT"


 


Enjoy!!


 



 



5 comments:

genny said...

Lindsey,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the pictures that are posted! Cant wait to see the rest!!

Sarah K said...

Jennifer - great post. Getting images on CD doesn't do clients good if they take them to Walgreens. Makes me cringe. Such a balance for the photographers that only offers prints vs those that offer a CD at a great value. Your work is getting more and more beautiful.

D'Ette Ducote said...

These 2 should be in magazines!!! Love them all!

Pamela Santandrea said...

OMG!!! yall look amazing!! I want to see more!!! Love you!!

DeeDee said...

What a great looking couple. I look forward to seeing the rest!

Post a Comment