Pickles to Giggles Photography Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome

I'm Jennifer! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love my family, what I do and all the amazing people I meet along the way. A lot has inspired me and gotten me here, and I couldn't be happier. I am truly blessed! As you look through my portfolio and blog you will see that the perfect photograph is the 'perfectly imperfect' one. It's real life. It's who they are and I captured it for them. Those are the photos that will bring you back in time for you to hold on to with that unexplainable obsession. As a mother, I look at those "perfectly imperfect" photos of my babies on a daily basis with a feeling I never truly knew existed. Come here often as I will give little peeks inside some of my favorite sessions. Thanks for looking! Jennifer Womack

Schedule

If you like what you see and want to join in on the fun, call or e-mail me - jennifer_kay@usa.net 281.468.7309 - I love to chat!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

love me some fun love.

These 2 cuties are so adorable and SO in love!! And we got a million great shots of them...helps that they are both totally GORGEOUS!!! They are going to make some beautifully yummy babies!!! And I just adore what what Ryan told a passer-byer who told him "don't do it, it leads to this" (he had a double stroller and a few toddlers following close behind) and Ryan's response was "that's the plan." GOOD MAN! 


and i thought i would try out a little frame around a few of my favs :) Seriously - they are gonna have a hard time choosing and I didn't make it any easier - sorry guys!DSC_1197 copy_1 


DSC_1220 copy_1


DSC_1279 copy_1


 DSC_12881blog copy
 
 
 
 Enjoy!!





10 comments:

Sarah K said...

nice captures Jennifer - love the first one. Great location for these!

Wanda McCulloch said...

Jennifer, As usual, A wonderful job! Thank you for capturing the special love these two have for each other! Wanda McCulloch

Amanda Day said...

The pictures are beautiful!

cassie said...

could these two BE any more gorgeous?!?!? love y'all! love the pics!

kate aka moh :) said...

I have the most beautiful best friend in the entire world! Y'all look perfect and amazing! These pictures turned out awesome - great skills Jennifer.

Peggy Clarey said...

Beautiful, Jennifer! Not that I am partial...I am Lindsay's mom. Both she and Ryan are so adorable and such a fun loving couple- your ability to capture that on film is truly a special gift. My husband and I thank you for doing such a fantastic job!

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing! These are great!

Lynn Wallace said...

Beautiful pictures and handsome couple. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Sue Moore said...

These pictures are AWESOME!! Can't wait for the Big day!!

Lauren said...

You both are stunning! Can't wait for the wedding - your pictures are gorgeous!

Post a Comment